Tuesday, September 29, 2009

When best thing goes wrong!!!! Everything seems to be wrong!!



I really duno wht made me decide 2 write on this. Wel.. Maybe bcz i’ve gone thru this. Or maybe I am goin thru this. Wel. Now, u wud have understood my situation!!! ;) its a big ? in itself ;)
This seems to be quite confusing when something which has to be right goes wrong. Xactly!!! This is somethng one should alwys try avoiding!! Getting attached 2 someone or something really seems 2 be a great feeling. bt whn dat attachment seems 2 go on the wrong side of d coin, everythin else seems 2 go wrong as wel. Ryt things become wrong, Ryt people seems 2 go wrong.!! Shabbiness comes into our life and this becomes our only companion.!! SOB SOB SOB!!! !!! !!! This is one activity we wud be happily doin!! Crying happily!! Cameo really seems 2 work on~!! One gud touch of love goes un-noticed. Real affection goes un-noticed. Anger comes into play at wrong places. V start getting disgusted at cute things happening 2 our lives and lives around us. Nothin seems 2 go right at al.!! v even start thinkin dat our right head is also wrong...Lolz!! In my case, evry best thing I expected went wrong alwys. n I did nothin bt SOB SOB SOB!! So I feel dat i'm wrong inspite of bein ryt..Lolz!!! Ha Ha.. I seemed to be joking here guys!!!
But, all these SOB SOB if its for no reason, i wud consider dat the person is stil in search of someone who cud wipe of his tears!! bt if thr is somethin thts makin him cry, den he shud start lookin for a nut or atleast a peanut to work on.Believe me, idleness makes u think only abt failures bt even a smal work can work u towards wonders. Jus imagine u tryin to pick a peanut using a straw! Wud u worry abt ur failures or u wud u put ur concentration to pick the peanut usin dat straw!! never tried this stupid game? Try it once!! U wud forget ur Shabby things atleast for sometime.!! Whn a smal peanut can work on it, den one can really get rid of this feeln very easily.
 Life is defintely short, but life is not smal!!! simple funda of life shud be, if best thng doesnt work, den make the thng tht works as ur best!! thngs cant change. Bt humans can!!! Obviously, with 6 senses(6th one can either be common sense or nonsense..in my case, its purely nonsense) v can realy change the life v see. Infact, v shd see wht v want to see n nt wht others make us see! A love gone bust makes him a majnu or romeo!! Bt, if he had changed his laila or juliet, he wud have never suffered in his life!! n same works for laila n juliet  as wel.
Wel,i took love as an example here, bcz this is somethin tht i went thru. I decided to change my Paro instead of becoming Devdas n gng towards chandramukhi..Lolz!!!!

Ha Ha. I got the answer why I chose to write on this!! Reason being, Love!!!

LOVE DOESNT END WITH ONE PERSON OR ONE SMALL THING. LOVE IS EVERYWHERE IN THIS WORLD!!!! So I guess, I gotta hunt for love elsewhere..where I am accepted whole heartedly!!!

0 comments: