Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gol gappe!!!!! Hmm..!!!!


One thng I alwys cherish about bangalore life is Gol Gappe!!! It is popular in south india as Pani Poori! I wud definitely miss bangalore's UP wale chotu ka Gol Gappe.!! Returning from office aftr a tight work schedule and instead of having dinner, I wud juz end up landing over the chat corner which was next to my room.!! Being a lazy prat, I alwys felt a big pain going all the way to a restaurant and dining. Instead, I preferred having gol gappe!! Haahaa. My famous dialogue to my UP wale chotu used to be BHAIYA ZARA TEEKHA AUR KHATA BANANA(make it more spicy)!! n this wud go one for more than 2 rounds.!!! Definitely, this has made my frenz literally shed tears bcz of its hot n spicy flavours!! Hmm.. I miss all these nw here in chennai. I would love to find a place where i can get that teekha n khata wala chat!!

2 comments:

RoL said...

Hate u for reminding me of gol gappe in the middle of the nit :(

Unknown said...

i was neva busy...............