Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friends!!!

Friends always have been a better half of my life. From my school days to PSG life to Accenture to Chennai life.. It has been wonderful journey with these wonderful people. If it was not these people, then things would have been unimaginable. Right from Varun during school days to Pyari, Arun, Vikesh, Nivi, Deep, Parul, Diana during graduation days to Thauf Khauf, Mani, Kannan, Vikesh again, Manju and Anu in Accenture to Deep, Varun, Bhootni in Chennai it has been great experience fighting and caring throughout.


Oops.!! I forgot to mention my sweet friends from Chandigarh!! Anna, Snimar(Oops meri Shikhae) Puja, Isha, Joe, Anjali, Jazz,etc who have shared a very lovely moments with me. List is long!! Lolz!!!!!



Though for a short period, things have become so memorable. Best thing happened to me till date is ANNA. I would not forget the support from my sweetie pie ANNIE. Without her support,  I would have been a different person. I love you Annie!! A true friend is one who helps you out when you are in need. And ANNA is definitely a true friend of mine. But, fights 24X7!! Hates 24X7!! Shows her affection 24X7!! Disconnects the call 24X7!!Calls the very next second!! Yells at me 24X7!! But, never forgets to ask KYA KAR RAHA HE? AUR BATA!! God!! Only these words off late!! Haa Haa!!And those missed calls!! Those gifts and bets!! Memorable ones!! Well, my first branded jean was from Annie. Remember the bet Annie??? Haahaa. Pyari would definitely get wild knowing about the bet!! HaaHaa.. And, the best person to get a 32 inch Cargoes for a person whose hip is hardly 28!! Haahaa..


And ask PYARI about my stupidity. I talk and think unnecessary things.. But Lovely pyass used to tolerate me. In fact, she tolerated me for almost 3 years. Big pain in the neck. Right??? But all these have been secondary. In spite of all these bad things in me, this sweet friend has been with me supporting me which I really didn't understand at that time. Things I am realizing now have become history.! I really took hell lot of time to understand few things. Waise! How bad teacher I am, this would be answered in a better way by Pyari! Haahaa. Well. She will also explain how bad I can be as a person.!!


Haan.. Ab baari he meri Shikhae ki!! Waise kahani shuru hoti he 128 saal poorani.. waise humare 126 saal poorani prem kahani ko shuru huye 2 saal se zada ho gaye!! Jhagda toh hota rehta he..Par aaj kuch zada ho gaya!! My poor memory has really put me into trouble.!! Waise. Yeh mujhe Daddu Bulati he. Matlab frog in Punjabi!! Waise.. Jhagda baap re. Naak par rehta he. Aur mera gusa naak par chada deti he.!! Haan. Waise. Yeh Mahashay ek lauti insan he jo mujse zada chapar chapar karti he!! Mera agar mu band hota he, toh bus Snimar ke saamne. Very bad listener. Our 126 years old love story turned out into a very lovely relation. Ab Poocho peechle janm me mera naam kya tha?? Mera naam Manpreet..!! Aur snimar thi meri Shikha.!! Waise poora PGI mujhe ya toh DADDU ke naam se jaante he..ya fir manu ke naam se!! All thanks to my sweetheart Shikhaee!!!! Waise.. ek baar mila tha isse.!! Isne mujhe Rose Garden me ladki banakar choda.!! Aur video bhi shoot kiya us khel ka!! Please yaar!! Aur kisiko mat dikhana!!! Aur Anna ke phone se delete mar dena!! Haahaa.. waise abhi thodi der pehle humara jhagda hua!! Bekaar ka jhagda!! Waise aaj ka din hi saala kharab tha(11th Sep, 2009) yeh din hamesha yaad rahega.!! Thanks to many ppl!! Haahaa,!!!


PUJA DIDI. Meri Pagal Premi!! Haahaa. Very caring!! Galat baat that one 1 and half bone calling another person as 1 and half haadi!!Jumping jack, thats what I call her!! Not going to talk a lot about my sweet didijaan!! TOP SECRET!!!!


ISHA..!!! Theeki Mirchi!! Had started out well.. But then, had a real solid dishum dishum for about one year. Our right meeting rocked. We were literally fighting with people around us just looking at us. Par abhi, we are good friends. Ek doosro ko Pakate rehte he online.!! Waise.. Isha is second person jisko maine propose kiya.!!! haahaa.. Waise this proposal was a nice one!! Haahaa.. First time it was a formal proposal with a flower n choco.!!! Was that romantic?? Shud ask Isha!! Was it really Isha??


People are sometimes just pissed because of my so called talking habit! In fact, there are people in this picture who have literally kicked me out because I almost put them in trouble as I was talking talking talking at wrong time. But, I know! These people are just not harsh either.!! What say DEEP???


Hmm.. One friend of mine DIANA, who makes sure that she, takes out time for me in spite of her busy schedule with her long list of BFs. Heehee. Kidding dear!!Always busy trying to get busy!!HaaHaa!!Remember that day stupid. Near Krishnamal?? Myself, you and Nutty crossing the road in that heavy road only to get that chocolate?? Haa Haa.. Shall we go for one more jump on that choco????


Normal is Boring. Likewise, friendships without fights take you nowhere. Relations with small taunts and small fights have always brought me closer to these people. I do not remember any single person in this picture who has been out of my fight list. Heehee.!! Fighter cock or ladaku is what most of these people call Me.!! Right JYOTI???


Things have changed! Life has changed! People have gone beyond reach! Relations have taken different shapes! But friendship still exists in some corner of heart.! These great personalities of my life are still wondering in and around my heart and soul.! I am sure they would be feeling the same.


And, one friend of mine is really sweet that she just does all my work, all my assignments. I just need to leave her a message. She would be ready to do it for Me.! Well, in return, what do I give her??? Well. I give her nothing but just my stupid expressions and stupid dialogues.! Whenever she tries giving her work to me or even ask for my assistance, I always have one answer, "I AM LAZY".... Lolz...I can just go on writing about my friends.! ANU I've my assignment. Can you please do it for me???


I would also like to mention about one good friend of mine RINKU with whom I have had loads of fights. Well, these were quite serious ones!! Maybe, few of the fights which is still on. I am hoping to finish it fast!! But, cannot expect a positive results either!! Because at times, things really go beyond a limit between friends that it becomes difficult to forgive or even digest these petty things!! Well, this is also a sign of friendship!! These fights and reactions wouldn't have been expected out of a friend.!JUST INDIGESTIBLE!!Its again a way to show their affection and express that AT LEAST I DIDN’T EXPECT THIS FROM YOU!!


Aur saala THAUF KAUF toh bus.We had a ball of time in Accenture making fun of our own Bengali BABU. We have planned all sorts of mischiefs together on work place. We even played prank on this Bengali BABu..One such sample would be the picture we had clicked when BABU was sleeping on the work station.. We were just rolling on the floor. Few people in accenture do call us the limit... 


Oops!! I forgot the best part here.!! There is also a group of BoD in this Picture. ARUN, VIKESH and MAHESH!! HaaHaa.!! Hey Arun, I have a business Plan. Fund me with your 11 Crore INR machinery.Lolz..!! Things are slowly working after a long gap of almost one year between us. Showing a small respect to our beloved friend ALPESH! We miss you!!!!!!!!


There is one Bhootni here who happens to be my sister unfortunately!! Jab dekho BHAIYA BHAIYA bol kar dimag ka dahi bana deti he.! haha. Well!! Ab yeh choti pagli kaise meri dost ban gayi? My bad luck again!! Commonalities have brought us together!! Haahaa.. Swethu, u know the commonalities right??? Shall I tell about you here?? Uncle would chop both of us down!! Haahaa.. Waise, I have put that pict over here which you hate!! Haahaa.. I love irritating you sweetheart!!


Things can go apart. Life can break the rocks into pieces! But the unbreakable thing in this Universe is this relationship!!


I am just tempted to continue writing here. But I might sometimes sound so boring or sometimes annoying. I might sometimes have put out something here which I am not suppose to put. But it’s been just a glimpse of what I really mean by friends and friendship. I might have really missed to mention few of my friends. But gotta do something to this damn memory.!! Forgive me if I missed someone here!!


Different people!! Different flavors of friendship!!! But. I would just like to tell one thing. FRIENDS ROCK!!!!!


4 comments:

arpana said...

hi....hope this one does not get stuck smewhere like the old one... this "informal" article is quite cool n informative....moreover, the slangs u've used freshen it further..earlier i definitely thought that they were a bit too much. however, as it is informal this hardly matters..
all the best...
regards
arpana

arpana said...

hey n one more thing i would like to mention, ur photograph is fantabulous....

arpana said...

hey hw did u manage to put this collage...jz one word for it....marvellous

Mahesh Surana said...

Hey Thanks Arpana..!! Wel.. About the collage wil let u knw hw i did that!!