Monday, May 10, 2010

My Crushes!!!!!

Gr8!! I duno wat made me write on dis!!Bt den.Have been havin crushes on lotta ppl off late!!Infact havin crush on 3 ppl as of now(Simultaneously..Lolz!!) Two being ma closest pals and one being a mystery!! Probably, by da time I complete writin dis another crap outta my mind, I wud be able to answer myself why I have crush on lotta dem.!!I duno wat makes ppl have crush on other gender!! Or wat is that attracts one person towards the other(Applicable for gays as wel) Is it just a nice feelin dat one gets into his/her heart for someone? Or is it an indication of fallin in love? Its been a mix of both for me. Bt the latter never happend til date. I neva fell in love wid da person I had crush upon. I neva had the guts to say it upfront dat I've feelings. I'm in love now. Bt den, she was never my crush. And, why do ppl get these nice feelings for oders whn dey are already into a relationship? Strange, bt all des questions are stil unanswered.!! Is it juz a part of Human psychology or is it somethin to do wid da age factor.( Latter cannot be true in my case. I have been havin crushes since ma 7th grade ;)
Ma 1st crush was in 7th grade.Havent told her abt it til date where in she happend to be with me for years together til I moved to high school and later happend to be ma colleague and later on became ma good friend! My 2nd crush was in my high school. Oh god!She was so pretty. We alwys met during our second language classes which happend to be Hindi then. The best thng I liked abt her was to pretend as if you are listening to class bt actually u r dozing off. I tried making her my good fren. Bt my bad luck, my frenship band on frenship day came back to as a rakhi saying HELLO. U R MA BEST BRO TIL DATE. I was quite upset. bt der was one person who was on cloud 9 bcz of dis. I was my best pal who had crush on da same gal bt neva had guts to take a step ahead to talk to her. It was da best he cud do. Atleast he dint hammer his own leg as I did :(. Uff.. I dunno hw bad I felt.. :) Crush season came to an end for sometime.. I had joined my graduation..!! Lotta gud looking beauties in my college.!! Bt I was heart stuck on one classmate on mine! Though she wasnt that pretty like other gals of my college, der was something that caught my attention. Her simplicity, her patience, her laziness caught my attention. I thought that I am gonna fall for her.! bt ended up being her best pal. Though I nevr regretted for being her best pal. bt my questioning started. Why am I not falling in love with the gal on whom I have crush?? 3 years passed by with this friend of mine. I had to move to Bangalore to join accenture. My crush season started again. I had a crush on a gal on my way to an outdoor training. Who knws what her name was. I just loved the way she looked at me while getting down from the bus. A big stare at me and a loud scream, "R u mad? Can't you just see that you are standing on my leg?" Since then, I wished she could be in my team for night trekking, for my other management games. But, again. My fate!! She was alwys into my opponent team. I tried occupying the tent next to hers. But  my stupid friends(colleagues over here) took me to a tent which was far from hers. I cudnt even dance with her!! Pathetic life it was!!! This crush of mine lasted for about a week. Then comes the Bomb into my life. This gal from Ludhiana. Again, old god knows what her name was(Mind you. I didn't have the guts to ask what her name was)  This was the longest crush I ever had - 6 months. But stil, 6 months weren't enuf for me to talk to her and ask her for her sweet name.! Left bangalore!! Fell into pit. I mean, I set my foot on the streets of Chennai for my Post graduation. I was just wondering if I wud get someone to fall for or would there be someone whom I can have crush on. Two years passed on like hell. No crush! Nothing! But, by this time. I know that I am in love with a gal who isn't my crush at all. I assumed thats it from Chennai. But!!! I didn't know that crush season hasn't got over. I started talking to people from Chandigarh(now dtz where my girl friend resides) and the people I am mentioning here are my gal friend's friends who happend to be my friends nw. I jus cant mention thngs abt them over here bcz they are gng to read this as wel..Lolz!!!! these were the two frnz i was mentioning in the beginning.. My latest crush!!Hmm.. this is wht made me write dis probably. Hmm. I met her for d first time in my work place where I was interning. I duno wht ws so funny with my face. Dis gal alwys stared at me. I'm stil tryin to find an answer for dt stare. Story goes like this. She stared. I stared. Both stared n nothng happend there aftr for a while. I got so bugged tht I thgt of givng an end to this staring business n juz smiled at her.!! She hid her face.! Was this her shyness or did she try teln me "DO NOT SHOW ME UR STUPID SMILE PLS." Quite confusing. I have been wondering and I m stil wondering. If at all she isnt interested, why the heck she has to look at everytime or even try searching for at places possible??? Phuh.. Mysterious story. First encounter! My first chance to talk to her! It was a day when she had been to our training room! My bad luck! I was on call talking to my girl friend. Couldn't jst give this new chick the attention at al! Later whatever followed was jus an answer for my attiture I showed her! Lolz!!! Its stil a mystery for me!! m too anxious to take a step forward with this!! Am I having some sort of feelings for her? bcz outta 3 crushes, this is one crush dts making me go mad!! Lolz!! I love bein in such a confused state.!! But den frenz.... To be frank, Wht i feel abt crushes has been beautifully shwn in this video. Pls have a look at it!! Enjoy!!
Oh!! Crushes really put u in this situation!!!

0 comments: