Monday, October 12, 2009

High time wake up call!!!!!



I’ve been wonderin why i’ve been gettin late everywhere everyday.. Hve been cribbin abt d traffic or d transportation or d damn work i ws indulged in til late nights.!! bt y dint i realise that it is my own irresponsibility dtz causin dis.!!! Instead of cribbin on thngs which cudnt be changed in a fraction of second, one shud find d solution internally. Personally speakin, I have been late to my class, office n even to meet my friends.!! I alwys give some reason tht this happened, dt happend.. i never realised tht all these reasons have happend bcz i ws preparing myself for it. Fr instance, once i ws rushin to meet my frnz at a party n i turned up almost an hour late. I gave the reason tht traffic ws heavy n stuff. bt i dint tel tht instead of gettin myself dressed for the party i ws dozin off!! l wud have made it on time if i left my sweet bed on time.!! Bt instead i kept dreaming!! :)
Lazyness has come to humans with birth!! Bt bein lazy isnt gna work at al!! Its jz gna delay d pendin work.!!
Hm.. I m jus writin this post, hopin tht one day i wud get outta my lazines n reach my commitments on time.!! bcz nrmly ppl dnt tend to listen to others. listenin to self is d best option n best advise!! n i’m among them. so whnvr i read this post i wud push myself to be on time!!!!

2 comments:

anumirwani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anumirwani said...

u r rite.. come out of ur laziness... Go get me a gift.. ;) hee hee